Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
This presentation will provide an overview of hospital and Hospital Improvement Innovation Network (HIIN) initiatives and activities that sustain accelerate progress and momentum toward better patient outcomes. Hospitals and HIINs will share their solutions and processes to reduce 30-day heart failure and sepsis mortality rates.
- Apply initiatives and activities to improve patient outcomes.
- Identify tools to achieve quality measurement goals.
- Recall the systems and protocols implemented by hospitals to monitor progress for 30-day mortality measures.
The webinar slides will be available for download from www.QualityReportingCenter.com under Upcoming Events the day before the presentation.
- Wendy Boersma, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer,
Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Brittany Bogan, MHSA, CPPS, Vice President, Patient Safety & Quality, Michigan
Health & Hospital Association Keystone Center, Great Lakes Partners for Patients HIIN
- Kim Fowler, MSN, RN, CNS-BC, Heart Failure Manager, UPMC Pinnacle
- Amy Helmuth, MS, RN, FACHE, System Vice President, Organizational Quality/
Chief Quality Officer, UPMC Pinnacle
- Brian Kim, MD, Emergency Department Chairman, Chief of Staff-elect, Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Robert G. Shipp III, MSHSA, RN, NEA-BC, Vice President, Population Health Strategies, The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania
- Maria Gugliuzza, MBA, Project Manager, Hospital VBP Program, Hospital Inpatient Value, Incentives, and Quality Reporting (VIQR) Outreach and Education Support Contractor (SC)