Friday, August 30, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT.
The HSAG HIIN Health Equity Organizational Assessment (HEOA) Office Hours sessions are hosted by the HSAG HIIN Health Equity leads to provide support to hospitals looking to submit their HSAG HIIN HEOA and/or to answer questions about the Health Equity Framework.
Office Hours are scheduled the last Friday of the month from 9–10 a.m. PT and can be attended on a "drop-in" basis.
- Answer questions about the HSAG HIIN HEOA submission.
- Provide guidance for specific Health Equity Framework implementation.
- Provide a convenient, informal, and live source of information about disparities in the healthcare system.
For questions, please contact Laurie Hensley-Wojcieszyn, MHA, CPHQ, Senior Quality Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Turkel, MS, MPH, MT (ASCP), CIC, FAPIC, Quality Advisor, at STurkel@hsag.com.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services
- Medicare News
- QIO News