Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Topic: Strategies for Opioid Stewardship
The effects of opioid misuse and overdose have become a national epidemic. Answering this national problem requires a multi-pronged approach to achieve improvement. Hospitals can help to achieve the goal of reducing harm from opioid medications through strategic opioid stewardship programs. Join HSAG HIIN for the opioid stewardship sessions to learn how your organization can help to make a positive difference in your community.
Learn from the subject matter expert in session two:
• Discuss the concept of opioid free post-operative pain management.
• Identify alternatives to opioid pain medication in the treatment of post-operative pain.
• Describe strategies for dealing with challenging patient population for pain management.
John Sorboro, MD, ABPN, Diplomate, ASAM, Board-Certified Addiction Treatment Specialist Consultant, Subject Matter Expert, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Pending approval. There is no charge to attend this event.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services
- Medicare News
- QIO News