Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
The Center at Twenty-Three Hundred
2300 Sierra Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95825
Networking breakfast: 8 a.m.
Program begins: 9 a.m.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for a day of learning.
- Analyze the opioid-use-disorder disease process, its natural course, and how treatment alters it.
- Explore the national and California landscapes of the opioid crisis.
- Identify challenges and misperceptions regarding opioid use and treatment.
- Discover interventions, resources, and clinical practices to improve person-centered care.
- Share success stories and reinforce continued efforts to find solutions.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders and clinicians from—
- Acute care hospitals
- Behavioral health hospitals
- Post-acute care
- Community organizations
Cost: $25 per person (covers cost of parking, breakfast, lunch, and all-day beverages).
Limit 5 people per facility.
Joel Wingelman, Senior Events Coordinator, HSAG
firstname.lastname@example.org | 818.265.4660
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 5 contact hours. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 5 continuing education credits, pending approval.