Thursday, June 20, 2019, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Join HSAG HIIN for a presentation of sepsis data for HSAG HIIN critical access hospitals (CAHs) and rural hospitals with peer sharing of sepsis best practices.
- Review the current progress of our CAH, Rural hospitals in reduction of sepsis outcomes.
- Understand basic pathophysiology of sepsis and recognize post-sepsis syndrome (PSS) symptoms.
- Describe best practices to support someone with PSS.
- Discover new tools that can aid your sepsis work.
- Learn innovative ways to improve care for sepsis patients and identify ways to sustain improvements.
Presenter: Trish Cruz, MBA, RN, PHN, Quality Advisor, HSAG HIIN
This event is hosted by HSAG HIIN Quality Advisors, Geoff Granseth, MPH, CIC; and Rebecca Sparks, MA, RN, LNC, CPPS.
Please contact Geoff Granseth at email@example.com or 602.801.6898 if you have questions.