Monday, March 25, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
1798 N Garey Ave
Pomona, CA 91767
Description of event:
Hospitals in the HSAG HIIN have been focused on rapid, effective, and sustainable improvement across multiple clinical topic areas and patient types. This in-depth improvement work requires a focus on patient safety, as well as the ability to rapidly identify and mitigate challenges along the way.
The HSAG HIIN Regional Quality Leaders Symposium is an opportunity for hospital leaders to: convene with peers and learn from one another in an accelerated, half-day session. This no-cost, patient-safety symposium will focus on reliable interventions to drive improvement in the areas of sepsis, adverse drug events, avoidable readmissions, surgical site infections.
- Discuss HSAG HIIN hospital progress towards reaching project goals.
- Identify challenges to improvement as well as best practices used by peer organizations in theareas of sepsis mortality, adverse drug events, avoidable readmissions, and surgicalsite infections.
- Describe a mechanism for applying best practices and lessons learned from peer organizations inthe reduction of sepsis mortality, adverse drug events, avoidable readmissions, and surgical site infections at the hospital level.
Who Should Attend:
Quality and patient safety-focused healthcare leaders and professionals, including:
- Healthcare executives
- Nursing, physician, and clinical leaders
- Care transitions leaders
- Front-line workforce staff members
- Infection prevention professionals
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 3 contact hours. Pending approval. There is no charge to attend this event.