Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Join HSAG HIIN for this hospital-acquired pressure injury (HAPI) peer group that seeks to identify new/best practices by facilitated peer discussion.
- Share common challenges and barriers hospitals are facing in HAPI prevention, including:
- Communication/coordination between units.
- The use, selection, and availability of equipment and products.
- Implementation of an early mobility program.
- Staff member and patient/family engagement.
- Documentation and coding accuracy.
- Brainstorm innovative approaches to address consistent barriers.
Greg Sieradzki, MS, MHA, CPHQ, LSSGB, Quality Advisor, HSAG HIIN
Alisa Ritea, BSN, RN, Quality Advisor, HSAG HIIN
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services