Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Join HSAG HIIN as we kick off the new year with new initiatives and projects in preventing HAPIs. HSAG HIIN will be sharing the 2019 National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP) guidelines and supporting implementation of targeting HAPI solutions.
- Learn new recommendations for prevention and treatment of HAPIs.
- Learn new HAPI prevention and reduction interventions provided through HSAG HIIN.
- Use strategies to improve integrating several harm areas into a common safety prevention approach.
Alisa Ritea, RN, BSN, Quality Advisor, HSAG HIIN
Greg Sieradzki, MS, MHA, CPHQ, LSSGB, Quality Advisor, HSAG HIIN
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Pending approval. There is no charge to attend this event.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services