Friday, November 6, 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. MT.
Join the North Dakota Hospital Association (NDHA) and Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for an overview of the new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Quality Improvement Contract (HQIC) and learn what your organization needs to do to participate and receive support from HSAG.
- Describe the CMS HQIC partnership, goals, and a timeline for the coming months.
- Understand how HSAG will support your acute care quality improvement work.
- Move toward next steps in participation.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)