Friday, November 13, 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. ET.
Join the South Carolina Hospital Association (SCHA) and Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for an overview of the new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Quality Improvement Contract (HQIC) and learn about next steps to participate and receive support from HSAG and SCHA.
- Describe the CMS HQIC partnership, goals, and a timeline for the coming months.
- Understand how HSAG and SCHA will support your acute care quality improvement work.
- Move toward next steps in participation.
Download Slides | Access Recording (If you see a message for the recording that says, "There is no content to view at the moment..." click the "play" triangle in the bottom left of the screen and the recording will play.)
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)