Thursday, August 12, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11:00 a.m. Pacific | 12 noon Mountain | 1:00 p.m. Central
Poor nutrition can impact patient outcomes, community health, and result in poor hospital performance. This session will highlight the role of nutrition as it pertains to reducing hospital readmissions across the continuum of care utilizing an innovative, evidence-based approach with health economic data supporting the use of oral nutrition supplements (ONS) to improve patient and hospital outcomes.
- Discuss healthcare reform trends.
- Describe the effect of nutrition intervention on improved patients’ outcomes.
- Review health economic data supporting the use of oral nutrition supplements (ONS).
Tracy R. Smith, PhD, RD, LD, National Clinical Liaison
James F. Lucas III, MS, RD, Clinical Liaison
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)