Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11:00 a.m. Pacific | 12 noon Mountain | 1:00 p.m. Central
Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI) Reduction Efforts During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Develop a comprehensive central line bundle rounding tool to help prevent the incidence of CLABSI.
- Illustrate ways to keep the focus on CLABSI prevention when there are competing priorities.
- Outline the quality turnaround framework that was used to identify, plan, and correct quality concerns within a healthcare facility.
- Evaluate the work of a team using the plus/delta debrief model.
Caroline Gill Rifold, RN, BSN
Manager, Infection Prevention and Employee Health
CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)