Thursday, February 24, 2022, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11 a.m. PT| 12 noon MT | 1 p.m. CT
Sepsis is a complicated condition. This webinar highlights an institutional sepsis response that is consistent, punctual, and organized for early detection and treatment.
- Differentiate patient demographics to determine top contributors.
- Give examples of right care, right time, right place.
- Describe the Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guideline Hour-1 Bundle.
- Assess for systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) criteria and signs/symptoms of organ injury.
- Duplicate sepsis screening prior to discharge.
- Recognize post-sepsis syndrome.
Kathy Madlem, BSN, RN
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Sepsis QI Coordinator
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. There is no charge to attend this event. You must attend the live event to earn CE credit.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)