Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11 a.m. Pacific | 12 noon Mountain | 1 p.m. Central
Join HSAG for this first of an 11-part series that will continue on the first and third Tuesdays.
This presentation will provide an overview of the Quickinar format and reintroduce care coordination during the era of COVID-19.
- Examine the journey of care coordination pre and post COVID-19.
- Discuss the Hospital Readmission Reduction Program (HRRP) and SNF VBP.
- Review the HSAG care coordination website.
- Map out care coordination process for 2022.
- Introduce the HSAG care coordination assessment.
You can register for any one or all of this series:
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)