Tuesday, March 29, 2022, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11:00 a.m. Pacific | 12 noon Mountain | 1:00 p.m. Central
- Define medication safety and anticoagulant adverse drug events.
- Identify processes to prevent and manage anticoagulant adverse drug events.
- Learn how COVID-19 is impacting anticoagulant adverse drug events.
Matthew Grissinger, RPh, FISMP, FASCP
- Director of Error Reporting Programs, Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- Chair, National Coordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting and Prevention (NCC MERP)
- Faculty Advisory Board for the Pharmacy Learning Network (PLN)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Temple University School of Pharmacy
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. There is no charge to attend this event. You must attend the live event to earn CE credit.