Airway Safety Resources
10 Rules for Approaching Difficult Intubation. A downloadable handout from Anesthesiology News.
Airway Safety Roadmap to Success
Resources coming soon!
- Introduction to HAPI, Part 1. Definition and Harm Impact. Slide deck
- Introduction to HAPI, Part 2: Strategies to Prevent Pressure Injury. Slide deck
HAPI Roadmap to Success
- HAPI Webinar Presentation Materials (March 18, 2021)
- Pressure Injury (PSI-30) Post Event Form (fillable PDF)
Injury Classifications from Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance
- Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Classification System for Dark Skin Tones (PDF)
- Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Classification System for Light Skin Tones (PDF)
- Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Classification System for Asian Skin Tones (PDF)
- Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Classification System for Older Adults (PDF)
Venous Thromboembolism Resources
Thromboprophylaxis Tool: A checklist to assess risk, prescribe treatment, and assess change in condition.
Thromboprophylaxis in Patients with COVID-19: A brief update to the American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST) guideline and expert panel report.
VTE Prevention, The Johns Hopkins Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Collaborative Studies and Implements Methods to Prevent Avoidable Cases of Hospital Associated VTE.
VTE Roadmap to Success
- Tools and Resources
- HQIC Events
- HQIC FAQs
- On-Demand Informational Webinars
- Hospital Quality Highlights Newsletters
- Quality and Safety Series