Thursday, August 20, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT.
Purpose: The purpose of this Arizona Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI) Prevention Summit and the catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI) comprehensive unit-based safety program (CUSP) learning session is to bring Arizona hospitals together in the fight against CAUTI.
Learn where we stand as a state, the progress being made, and the barriers we all face on the road to eliminating CAUTIs. Hospitals will share best practices and challenges in this “all-teach, all-learn” event. Join us to help improve your hospital’s teamwork and communication to identify the root causes of CAUTI and reduce its prevalence in your facility.
Benefits of Participation:
- Participants will hear from subject matter experts on specific topics related to CAUTI reduction.
- Participants will learn about tools to help them identify and remove barriers. As we and all partners in action push on after the close of this final CUSP cohort it may be good to talk in general QI terms.
- Participants will be able to network with other hospitals about CAUTI challenges.
- Participants will leave with successful solutions that have been implemented by their peers.
Who Should Attend? All hospitals and staff members are invited to attend, including your nurse and physician champions, infection preventionists, data coordinators, quality directors, and unit/team leads.
The more participants you bring, the greater the learning and sharing during the day and also back at your facility. CUSP CAUTI teams are encouraged to bring at least 2 members of your team.
Registration: There is no fee to attend this meeting; however, registration is required.
Questions: Please call 602.445.4335 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about this event.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)