Thursday, August 13, 2015, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. MT.
You are invited to attend this webinar hosted by the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP).
Presenters: Joyce Black, PhD, RN, CWCN, FAAN, Debra Fawcett, PhD, RN & Susan Scott, MSN, RN, CWOCN
1. Discuss how to identify operating room (O.R.)-acquired ulcers in your facility.
2. Identify the risk factors for pressure ulcer development in the O.R.
3. Describe interventions to reduce risk during surgery.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)