Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
This MLN Connects® National Provider Call provides an overview of the proposed rule to reform the requirements for long-term care facilities. These requirements are the federal health and safety standards that long-term care facilities must meet in order to participate in the Medicare or Medicaid programs. This presentation provides background for updating these requirements and briefly walks through many of the changes included in the proposal. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Highlights of the proposed rule
- Overarching themes of the proposed rule
- Methods for reviewing and commenting on the proposed rule
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups, nursing home providers, surveyor community, prescribers, professional associations, and other interested stakeholders.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)