Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
Space may be limited, register early.
This MLN Connects National Provider Call will focus on nursing home providers, as well as transitions of care between acute and long-term settings. A physician will share approaches to effectively manage high-risk medications, and a pharmacist will discuss the importance of drug regimen reviews and medication reconciliation. Additionally, CMS subject matter experts will update you on the progress of the National Partnership and Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI). A question and answer session will follow the presentations.
The National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI are partnering on MLN Connects Calls to broaden discussions related to quality of life, quality of care, and safety issues.
- Discussion from Washington Post (Popular blood thinner causing deaths, injuries in nursing homes)
- Medication management
- Drug regimen review & medication reconciliation
- National Partnership
Continuing education credit may be awarded for participation in certain MLN Connects Calls. Visit the MLN Connects Continuing Education Credit Information web page to learn more.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)