Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and the Ohio Hospital Association are partnering to present an informative webinar about leading effective change management within an organization.
Hospital quality improvement staff members will walk away with the tools to:
- Identify "mantras" to depersonalize and manage the resistance that inevitably accompanies organizational change efforts.
- Promote a simple, results-based model of behavior—applicable to both people and organizations—to increase effectiveness.
- Use simple techniques to recognize and deal with the "victimitis virus" associated with change.
- Apply an element of humor to create motivation and empowerment within the organization’s culture as it undergoes change.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)