Friday, February 13, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. MT.
South San Francisco Conference Center
255 South Airport Boulevard
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Amy Boutwell, MD, MPP, Collaborative Healthcare Strategies (more Info)
Bruce Spurlock, MD, Cynosure Health Solutions
- Examine the components of effective readmission reduction programs.
- Contrast the strategies you are currently using to those outlined throughout the day.
- Plan for next steps in your own work to accomplish your readmission reduction goals.
- Behavioral Health and Homelessness
- Managing High-Risk Patients
- Medication Management
- Advance Care Planning
- Community Partnerships
- Engaging Patients and Families
- And more
Who Should Attend:
Anyone Interested in care transitions, including: hospitals, physicians, pharmacists, nursing homes, home health agencies, health plans, community-based organizations, community stakeholders, other healthcare providers, patients and families.
Continuing education credits available.
There is no cost to attend this event.
Contact: Ginny Mutton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818.265.4646
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)