Thursday, July 16, 2015, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT.
Expert speakers from a range of disciplines will provide an environmental services perspective, a pharmacy perspective, and a nursing perspective as they relate to CDI reduction.
- Environmental perspective—Dr. William Rutala, PhD, MPH, Director of Hospital Epidemiology, Occupational Health and Safety Program at the University of North Carolina Hospitals (download a text-only version of this presentation)
- Pharmacy perspective—Dr. Emi Minejima, PharmD, Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California School of Pharmacy (download a text-only version of this presentation)
- Nursing perspective—Teresa Nelson, RN, BS, CIC, Infection Preventionist Liaison at the California Department of Public Health (download a text-only version of this presentation)
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)