Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Healthcare providers are invited to attend this must-see Webinar to gain the latest immunization recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention's (CDC's) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). Changes to the immunization schedules for children, adolescents, and adults will be included. Learn all about:
- Vaccination coverage rates
- New immunization products
- Influenza high-dose formulation
- Current immunization resources for healthcare personnel
For those who want to learn about adult immunization schedule changes since 2014 and other significant vaccination information, this educational module is for you. Download the presentation slides.
• Describe at least one change made to the 2014 recommended immunization schedules.
• Identify at least one new ACIP vaccine recommendation.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)