Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Nursing home staff members are entrusted to deliver person-centered care structured around residents’ personal needs and personalities, not just their diagnoses. Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) is pleased to present this webinar featuring geriatric-care expert Keith S. Savell, PhD, CTRS, President, Mariposa Training, and CEO, Geriatric Healthcare Consultants. Dr. Savell will share proven strategies for implementing person-centered care techniques for nursing home residents with dementia or delirium.
1. Identify and interpret the language of dementia- and delirium-based behaviors.
2. Apply the Consequences of Need-Driven Dementia-Compromised Behavior Model to your work.
3. Implement person-centered care approaches in your nursing home.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)