Monday, March 23, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
Desert Willow Conference Center, Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Discover approaches from the shared interventions that can be integrated into your organization to support safe care transitions, improve medication management, and facilitate readmission reduction efforts.
- Use concepts from the interventions shared at the conference to reevaluate and redesign your care coordination processes.
- Join the No Place Like Home, Phase 2 Campaign and the Arizona Stakeholder 2015 Call to Action to improve care coordination and reduce avoidable readmissions.
- Share practical, patient-centered approaches to improve medication adherence and care transitions based on evidence and experience.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)