Thursday, May 21, 2015, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. PT.
Join your Southern Arizona nursing home peers and earn 3.25 CEUs at the first Arizona NHQCC learning session. Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) looks forward to collaborating with you to improve resident care.
At this meeting you will:
- Examine Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) strategies.
- Apply QAPI methodology to start a performance improvement project (PIP) plan.
- Integrate Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely (SMART) goals into your PIP.
- Identify the Arizona NHQCC support structure, including peer coaches and HSAG staff members.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)