Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT.
Crossing the Bridge for Community Impact
Summit to Reduce Hospital Readmissions
South San Francisco Conference Center
255 South Airport Blvd.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Examine how communities from across the nation have successfully worked together to drive down readmission rates.
- Contrast the strategies you are currently using to those outlined throughout the day.
- Plan for next steps to cross the bridge in your community to impact your readmission rates.
- Partnering with Community Paramedicine/Mobile Integrated Healthcare
- Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Hospital Partnerships with Home Health and Nursing Homes
- Establishing “Communities of Care” for Patients with Complex Health Issues
- Medication Reconciliation and Adherence
- Community Coaching Model
- Accountable Care Communities
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone Interested in Care Transitions
- Nursing Homes
- Home Health Agencies
- Health Plans
- Community-Based Organizations
- Community Stakeholders:
- Area Agencies on Aging
- Social Agencies
- Local Health Departments
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Paramedics/ Emergency Responders
- Other Healthcare Providers
- Patients and Families
Ginny Mutton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818.265.4653
There is no charge for this event.
ARC, HSAG, Cynosure Health, California Quality Collaborative, Dignity Health,
Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, Hospital Quality Institute, Pacific Business Group on Health
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider # CEP 15360, to award 5 contact hours. Provider approved by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, provider # V10664 for 5 contact hours. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, # CEP1729, for 5 continuing education credits, pending approval.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)