Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET.
You are invited to participate in the national Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative's (NNHQCC's) second Learning and Action Network (LAN) event in Florida. The LAN aligns national nursing home quality initiatives and partnerships such as Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI), the Partnership to Improve Dementia Care, and the Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Home Campaign.
- Review the essential areas and objectives of the NNHQCC.
- Understand your facility Quality Measure Composite Score for current performance in quality measures.
- Understand how to access tools and resources to get started on a performance improvement project focusing on the reduction of unnecessary antipsychotic medications.
- Discuss and learn how other nursing homes have used the QAPI process to overcome barriers and successfully improve in their area(s) of focus.
- Discuss methods for sustainment and spread of the Collaborative aims.
2 CEs - (NHAs, RNs, LPNs, SW, Pharmacists, Registered Dieticians)
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek
25 State Road 13
Jacksonville, Florida 32259
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)