Friday, October 30, 2015, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PT.
Proper collection and documentation of OASIS (Outcome and Assessment Information Set) data remains a challenge for most home health agencies. With increased regulatory audits and reimbursement cutbacks, the stakes have never been higher. This training webinar provides participants with practical knowledge to improve compliance with Medicare guidelines, learn OASIS updates and regulatory changes, document for success, improve comprehension and accuracy in OASIS data collection, improve patient outcomes, and maximize reimbursement. You will learn strategies to ensure your agency is in compliance, acquire skills to improve documentation, and learn methods to ensure positive patient outcomes and improve your bottom line. There will be a special focus on the immunization questions within OASIS.
- Provide basic OASIS information to assist providers with the required data entry.
- Provide an opportunity for providers to ask general OASIS documentation questions.
- Introduce the OASIS coordinators for Arizona and help you identify OASIS coordinators for other states.
Shirley Newman, RN
OASIS Educational Coordinator, Arizona Department of Health Services
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)