Thursday, September 17, 2015, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. MT.
Join your peers and Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) at an upcoming learning session
where we will explore how to:
- Use Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) to improve communication and promote system-wide changes.
- Analyze QAPI case studies and techniques used to improve processes and clinical quality measures.
- Use SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time bound) goals and the goal-setting worksheet to strengthen performance improvement projects (PIPs).
- Acquire training quality improvement tools for your staff (i.e., videos, books, research articles, etc.).
Our Northern Arizona NHQCC learning session will take place at:
Haven of Camp Verde
86 West Salt Mine Road
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)