Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. MT.
University of Arizona medical students are invited to join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) representatives at this Capstones meeting to learn about HSAG's role as the Medicare Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Arizona, California, Florida, Ohio, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
During the meeting we will:
- Provide an overview of the Medicare QIN-QIO program.
- Discuss the physician’s role in quality improvement and patient safety.
- Outline specific tasks QIN-QIOs perform as a resource for clinical quality improvement.
- Provide illustrations linking patient safety, quality improvement, and provider care.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)