Friday, September 25, 2015, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Join this illuminating Webinar to gain a better understanding of Meaningful Use (MU) within the Medicaid context. Jakenna L. Lebsock, MPA, Quality Improvement Manager, with the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, will share her insights to provide the most comprehensive presentation for providers in the field.
- Review the Arizona Medicaid system.
- Examine MU.
- Distinguish MU participation in Arizona.
- Identify barriers to MU.
- Describe provider challenges.
- Assess opportunities to improve participation and meaningful data.
- Plan a long-term vision.
Download the presentation slides.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)