Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. MT.
Please join us for an upcoming National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative webinar on food and nutrition in nursing homes. Weight loss among residents not only can affect quality of life, but may also affect other nursing home Quality Measures such as pressure ulcers, depression, and falls.
Expert speaker: Linda Crandall, Registered and Licensed Dietitian, and founder and CEO of Crandall Corporate Dietitians
During this webinar, you learn that:
- Weight loss is common in senior care communities and one of the frequent causes is therapeutic diets.
- Quality of life and nutritional status of older adults in healthcare communities can be enhanced by individualization to less-restrictive diets.
- Various and creative ways communities can implement the nationally agreed upon New Dining Practice Standards which support individualized care and self-directed living versus traditional diagnosis-focused treatment.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)