Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Join us for a webinar discussing colorectal cancer screening rates and working toward the goal of at least 80% of Floridians age 50 and older being regularly screened by 2018.
- Review options for colorectal cancer screening
- Discuss barriers to patient screening
- Learn about strategies to motivate patients to screen for colon cancer
Primary care physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, navigators, community health workers, administrators, and interested stakeholders
Durado Brooks, MD, MPH, American Cancer Society, National Managing Director, Cancer Control Interventions
**One hour of continuing education (CE) units is available for Florida license holders in all Office of Performance and Quality Improvement approved boards of practice including: LPNs, RNs, ARNPs, and CNAs**
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)