Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. ET.
Join your peers and Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for our third round of NHQCC learning sessions! These hands-on learning opportunities are an ideal way to learn best practices from clinical experts and nursing homes around the state. During these sessions, we will:
- Describe the expected activities and outcomes of Learning Session 3 of the Ohio NHQCC.
- Discuss the progress of nursing homes participating in the Ohio NHQCC.
- Review your facility’s Quality Measure Composite Score report.
- Identify and share effective strategies to reach a Quality Measure Composite Score of 6 percent or less.
- Identify and share effective strategies to improve and build upon Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) practices.
- Identify your facility’s strategies for success in the Ohio NHQCC.
Akron Health & Wellness Center
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)