Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Attend this must-see event reviewing the essential aspects of the MACRA legislation from expert, Robert Furno, MD, MPH, MBA, FACEP, Chief Medical Officer for Region V of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). In addition, Dr. Furno will provide a detailed description of the Merit-Based Incentive and Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs). There will be a question and answer period provided during the session. Be sure to register early, as demand is expected to be brisk.
1. Recognize the different MACRA legislation components
2. Identify the different portions of the MIPS program and which healthcare providers are in the program
3. Determine what are APMs and how they parallel MIPS participation
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)