Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
This presentation discusses how to prepare for both Medicare and Medicaid audits and file appeals. Frequent areas of concern for audits are also discussed with recommended courses of action provided. Jim Tate, President of EMR Advocate Inc., is a nationally recognized expert on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) electronic health record (EHR) incentives and meaningful use of certified technology, will present. Register now for this crucial presentation.
Following this presentation, the attendees will be able to:
1. Understand the audit process.
2. Identify who and why someone is audited.
3. Spread best practices for audit responses.
4. Explain the importance of the "book of evidence."
5. Understand the process of filing an appeal.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)