Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET.
Join this SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions Webinar
How do you know if your team is successful? As more and more services are reimbursed through value-based models, you have to be able to show payers how integrated behavioral health and primary care services drive quality care. Join this webinar to learn how to use benchmarking to define quality improvement priorities and monitor key clinical and administrative metrics specific to the integration of primary and behavioral healthcare. Get practical tips on how to establish a process for benchmarking and ideas for sharing quality improvement and return on investment data with your team, leadership, and payers.
After this webinar, participants will:
- Be able to define quality benchmarking.
- Understand how quality benchmarking can be used to prioritize quality improvement efforts specific to the integration of behavioral and primary care.
- Be provided with examples where benchmarking can be used to define and describe value.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)