Thursday, February 25, 2016, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
What is the cornerstone of infection prevention? If you answered “hand hygiene,” you are correct—but are clean hands “king of the hill” at your facility?
Join Infection Prevention Project Specialist DeAnn Richards, RN, CIC, from MetaStar, Inc., to explore the elements of a successful hand-hygiene program, common gaps or barriers, and possible interventions.
Health Services Advisory Group would like to invite you to this free webinar being offered by the HAI-18, consortium of 18 Medicare Quality Improvement Organizations dedicated to the eradication and prevention of healthcare-associated infections.
Who Should Attend?
Hospital infection preventionists and quality improvement directors/staff.
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will be able to ...
- Outline the elements of a successful hand-hygiene program.
- Summarize the current recommendations and common gaps or barriers.
- Explore possible interventions to increase compliance.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)