Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has set a goal for all U.S. nursing homes to achieve a Quality Measure Composite Score of 6 percent or less. As the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for Arizona, California, Florida, Ohio, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) can help you reach this goal!
During this webinar, you’ll receive an overview of what constitutes the Composite Score, how it’s calculated, and how simple change ideas can help improve individual quality measures and your overall score.
- Examine the Quality Measure Composite Score.
- Discuss the specifications for five of the individual quality measures that can be most effectively targeted for improvement.
- Explore change ideas related to these five quality measures and how simple adjustments can make a big impact.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)