Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
This is the first of a three-part virtual learning webinar series.
High-Risk Medications: A Focus on Hypoglycemic Agents
Katarzyna Zack, PharmD, BCPS, CDE, Clinical Pharmacist
North Country HealthCare, Flagstaff, Arizona
Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 12 noon–1 p.m. A Focus on Antithrombotic Opioids
Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 12 noon–1 p.m. A Focus on Antithrombotic Agents
1. Define the frequency, severity, and preventability of harm due to the top three categories of medications (antithrombotics, opioids, and diabetic agents) associated with the highest rates of adverse drug events in the state of Arizona.
2. Identify who is accountable for new behaviors to protect patients and caregivers from errors and harm related to these high-risk medication categories.
3. Employ screening techniques to better identify potential adverse drug events associated with each high-risk medication category.
4. Appraise what direct actions to take to help prevent harm and reduce errors related to the top three high-risk medication categories.
No cost to attend, but registration is required.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)