Thursday, July 14, 2016, 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. PT.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), your nursing home peers, and subject matter expert David Farrell, MSW, LNHA, for this educational webinar addressing staff stability and consistent assignment in the nursing home.
Who Should Attend?
Nursing home administrators, directors of nursing, directors of staff development, minimum data set coordinators, certified nursing assistants, etc.
David Farrell, MSW, LNHA, is a licensed nursing home administrator who has spent his entire career in the long-term care profession. He started as a certified nursing assistant in order to earn extra money while attending college. That experience inspired him to pursue a master’s degree in social work with a concentration in gerontology and administration from Boston College. In the 27 years he has served as a nursing home administrator and regional director of operations, David has advocated for patient-centered care using quality improvement practices. A published author and former member of the Board of Directors at the Pioneer Network, his award winning book, “Meeting the Leadership Challenge in LTC: What You Do Matters!” co-authored with Barbara Frank and Cathie Brady, has received widespread acclaim.
- Discuss how specific leadership practices generate positive staff, resident, and organizational outcomes.
- Identify concrete strategies and systems for recruiting and retaining high performers.
- Explain how evidence-based leadership practices can transform a troubled, inner city, “Critical Access” nursing home into a high performing, and person-centered community.
- Gain strategies on how to conduct consistent assignment to improve resident-centered care
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)