Thursday, June 30, 2016, 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), the Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Florida, invites you to participate in the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative's (NNHQCC's) third face-to-face Learning and Action Network (LAN) event in Florida.
The LAN aligns national nursing home quality initiatives and partnerships such as the Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and the Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Homes Campaign. This "all-teach, all-learn" workshop will use Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) as the framework and provide participants with the opportunity to learn, share best and promising practices, and network with peers.
- Review the essential areas and objectives of the NNHQCC.
- Understand your facility Quality Measure Composite Score for current performance in quality measures.
- Describe the burden of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) in nursing homes and strategies for improvement using QAPI.
- Share successful HAI prevention practices.
Continuing Education Credits
2 CEs - (NHAs, RNs, LPNs, SW, Pharmacists, Registered Dieticians)
HealthPark Care and Rehabilitation Center
16131 Roserush Court
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)