Thursday, June 9, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
During this webinar, Alexandria Simpson, BA, Cardiovascular Disease Health Systems Intervention Lead, and Mary Rousseve, Communication Lead, at the California Department of Public Health’s Chronic Disease Control Branch will discuss the burden of diabetes and cardiovascular disease in California, State activities, and best practice recommendations in diabetes and cardiovascular disease (CVD) control/prevention, and accessible resources.
• Identify local activities related to CVD and diabetes prevention and control.
• Identify and use resources and best-practices related to CVD and diabetes.
• Use marketing resources to promote the national Prediabetes Awareness* campaign.
*Developed by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Medical Association (AMA), and the American Diabetes Association (ADA), in partnership with the AdCouncil.
Download the webinar slides.
Download the webinar slides in pdf format.
View the presentation slides.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)