Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
- Identify the impact of falls in the elderly.
- Understand medication-related fall risk.
- Describe physiological changes that alter medication effects in the elderly.
- Recognize medication side effects.
- Identify drug/drug classes to consider in fall assessment.
- Describe alternatives and strategies.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)