Monday, May 23, 2016, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
In a continued effort to reduce VAEs in the healthcare setting, the Quality Innovation Network National Coordinating Center (QIN NCC) has partnered with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to host this informational webinar on Monday, May 23 at 11 a.m. (PT/AZ) and 2 p.m. (ET).
Hospital team members interested in VAE reporting are encouraged to attend this event. Join with your team, as seats for the event may reach maximum capacity. This webinar will be recorded and available for later viewing.
- Review VAE definitions and surveillance methods.
- Describe important changes made to VAE surveillance and PNEU/VAP (ventilator-associated pneumonia) in 2016.
- Review the use of the VAE Calculator.
- Test your knowledge with case studies.
- Describe how to prepare for VAE reporting.
This event is not hosted by HSAG.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)