Friday, September 16, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Learn about the technical aspects of security risk assessments from Suze Shaffer, CHSP, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Security Analyst, and Phil DuMas, MIS, Network and Cyber Security Expert.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain current HIPAA requirements.
- Identify Policies and Procedures needed to avoid penalties.
- Determine what documentation is needed to avoid penalties.
- Describe a true network security audit.
- Assess what you really need to protect your network.
Download the slide deck.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)