Friday, April 28, 2017, 7:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. PT.
This preconference session will focus on Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) best practice implementation strategies. Five best practices on overcoming various long-term care challenges will be showcased to help spread innovation throughout the community. Attendees will have the opportunity to develop action plans supplemented with structured coaching to foster sustainable adoption of these practices.
At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Describe best practices on managing chronically ill patients.
- Utilize QAPI techniques for creating, modifying, and sustaining implementation plans.
- Identify barriers and develop contingency plans to overcome barriers for implementation.
- Disseminate resources and tools for facility-wide performance improvement project (PIP) implementation plans.
Continuing education is being offered for attendance through CALTCM. Click here for a full list of credit being offered.
Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza
Los Angeles, CA
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)