Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. PT.
Join your Arizona Nursing Home peers and Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) at this Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NHQCC) learning session where we will:
- Define antibiotic stewardship in nursing homes and identify protocol and monitoring strategies.
- Describe Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety (TeamSTEPPS) and how it can be implemented in nursing homes.
- Review state quality measures and identify action items to prepare for the Phase 2 implementation of new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) conditions of participation.
Who Should Attend?
These events are designed for nursing home administrators, directors of nursing, Minimum Data Set (MDS) coordinators, and staff members from Arizona NHQCC participating facilities. Nursing homes are welcome to bring two or more team members to the in-person sessions. (Note: Each participant must register.)
Contact your HSAG Nursing Home team at email@example.com
Administrators: Earn 2.5 CEUs for attendance!
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)